The compact digital illuminance Photometer provides an easy, economical means of making highly accurate measurement of indoor and outdoor light levels. The Spectra Candela II-A Photometer is the most comprehensive, technologically advanced, reliable photometer using advanced microcomputer technology, sealed hybrid integrated circuitry with large digital back-lit liquid crystal display and memory function for high accuracy light measurement.
The Spectra Candela II-A Photometer is designed for simple one-handed convenience. Simply pressing one push button enables the light level to be measured and displayed on a easy to read digital LCD, which reads out directly from 0.1 to 70,000 foot candles and 1 to 100,000 lux; a range which encompasses illumination levels from dim indoor lighting to extremely bright sunlight. The Candela II-A Photometer can also store and recall up to two readings with the memory/recal function whereas Candela II - A can also measure foot candles, lux and instantly calculates Contrast Ratio, Averaging and can also store up to 2 readings. Measurement results displayed on Electroluminescent back-lit Custom LCD.
For highest accuracy, the Spectra Candela II-A Illuminance Photometer has a high sensitivity silicon cell and computer - selected glass photopic filter (to match the CIE eye response). The Calibratoin of Spectra Candela II-A Illuminance Photometer is traceable to National Institute Of Standard Technology (NIST). The Spectra Candela II-A Illuminance Photometer is available with a mounted swivel head and or a detachable sensor head with up to fifteen feet of cable extention.
For Ultra low light level measurements, the Spectra Candela II-A Photometer is also available with an extremely sensitive sensor, which has a range from 0.01 footcandles to 7000 footcandles.
- Spectra Candela II and Candela II-A Meters can be ordered with a Lowlight Sensor Head which extends the meter measuring range up to ten times for very low light level measurement.
- Light Sensor
- Silicon Photovoltaic cell and computer selected glass photopic filter to match the CIE eye response.
- Measuring Range
One million to one direct reading Multiple Range Linear Circuit controlled by microcomputer.
- Illuminance : footcandles 0.1 to 70,000 and 1 to 100,000 lux
- Footcandles 0.01 to 7,000 with optional sensitive sensor head.
- Additional Features
- Memory Store and Recall function for Candela II. Averaging, Contrast Ratio function for Candela II - A. Calibration is traceable to the National Institute Of Standard Technology.