The Samson C-control is a remarkably low-cost, feature-rich control room monitoring router and speaker switcher. It is designed to be a flexible expander of a limited mixing console monitoring section, or for use as a stand-alone monitoring solution in the project studio, with a personal DAW.
The C-control is graciously packed with backlit LED selector switches, separate headphone, control room, and speaker level-matching control knobs, and an internal talkback mic with a dedicated volume control knob.
The C-control is a useful and easily installed tool, available at a uniquely cost-effective price point.
- Speaker and Input source selection enables routing and monitoring of varied stereo sources from both Passive and Active speakers
- 3-way speaker Selector provides A/B and A/B plus C switching
- 3, 2-track Stereo line level inputs for connecting multiple sources
- 4 Stereo source switches route any connected source to Monitor output
- Headphone output with dedicated Volume knob
- Separate Control Room Volume knob for overall level control of connected speakers
- Separate Speaker B Volume Control knob for speaker level matching when switched
- MONO referencing switch
- Internal Talkback condenser mic with momentary Talk switch and dedicated Volume Control knob
- Talk to Cue and Talk to 2TK switching enables communcation from Control Room with Talent or recording vocal Slate ID's to final 2-track mixes
- Global Mute switch