The Motorola XTN Series business two-way radios combine simplicity with cutting edge technology. Operating on FCC frequencies reserved exclusively for business use, these powerful two-way radios help businesses keep operations on schedule, maximize job shift productivity, enhance security, and increase your clients' overall satisfaction.
The XTN Series offers better audio quality than the previous, Spirit M- Series, due to a newly designed chip and optomized acoustic shell that provides clearer audio at higher volumes. The XTN Series has 56 business-exclusive UHF frequencies and over 120 private line codes, including 83 digital private line codes.
This 2 watt, 6 channel model has a range of up to 250,000 sq ft. in steel-concrete buildings, or up to 20 floors.
- Weatherproof, shockproof, drop-proof, and designed to meet MilSpec810, and IP54 standards.
- Long Battery Life
NIMH rechargeable battery lasts up to 12 hours on a charge.
Can also accomodate AA batteries (22 hours).
- Cloning Capable
- Designed for split-second cloning using the optional multi-unit charger. This allows quick addition of radios to an existing fleet, or to relocate the fleet to a new location with all the appropriate channel and code settings.
- Hands-Free Operation
- Built-in. No additional accessory required.
- Manager Lockout
- May be set on tamper-proof manager lockout to keep everyone on the same channel and code.
- Call Tones
- For use in high ambient noise areas; lets user know of an incoming message.