Keep the radio on your belt and your hands on your work. The V1-10180 2-Wire Palm Microphone from Otto Engineering is a black, clip-on speaker microphone, which allows you to talk and listen without reaching for your radio. It features a 5.8' coiled cable.
- Compatible with Motorola SP10 Series (ME) Connector; CLS1110, CLS1410, CP100, DTR2350, DTR2450, DTR500, DTR550, DTR650, GP2000, GTI, PMR446, PRO1150, PRO2150, PRO400, RDU2020/2080, RDU4100/4160, RDV2020/2080, RDV5100, SP10, SP21, VL50, VX1100, XTN446, XTN500, XTN600, XU1100, XU2100, XU2600, XV1100, XV2100
- Lightweight earphone, rubber eartip, radio connector and clothing clip
- Quick disconnect earphone adapter for easy replacement of any one component
- Low-profile, flexible, transparent acoustic tube
- Kevlar reinforced cables for added linear strength
- Cables made with proprietary alloy of superior tensile strength