The Elinchrom FreeLite S FlashHead is dedicated to the Elinchrom Ranger battery-powered pack. The Free Lite S features a 10' (3 m), low resistance power cable, modeling light switch and safety fuse.
Elinchrom's extensive line of reflectors, softboxes, accessories aare compatible. It features a 2400 watt/second standard duration flashtube with a 100W/12V modeling lamp.
- Compact Design
- Compact and lightweight, fitting into standard existing Elinchrom cases.
- Changeable Reflector
- Elinchrom standard bayonet, plus additional security breech lock. Accepts all Elinchrom/Prolinca accessories since 1974.
- Modeling Lamp Switch
- Features a switch to turn the modeling light on or off.
- Asymmetric Distribution
- Even though the Ranger Power Supply has symmetrical distribution only, the photographer is able to achieve a 2:1 ratio between the "A" and "S" series of heads. This works because the "A" heads have a duration up to 1/3250 second while the "S" heads have a duraton up to 1/1600 second. The "A" head is twice as fast, and draws twice the energy of the "S" head creating a 2:1 ratio.
- Umbrella Socket
- Centralized umbrella socket for optimized and even light distribution.