Affordable, application-specific microphones. Ideal for everyday use and practice.
The perfect introduction to Shure engineering excellence for performers ready to plug in and play out. Performance GearTM Microphones provide a complete vocal, instrument and drum selection and feature many of the same durability and performance attributes of other Shure microphones at an attractive price. Real gear without compromise. As serious as you want to be.
The Shure PG48 is a cardioid dynamic, handheld speech/vocal microphone with an impressive frequency response of 70Hz - 15kHz. A great performance microphone for spoken word and Karaoke applications!
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 15 kHz