The Shure ULX4P Receiver offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers. The expanded feature set of the ULXP4 wireless receiver, with advanced settings and controls including lockable settings and group scan, offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals.
Step up to ULX Professional Dual Wireless, UHF systems for working musicians and professional sound installers. Multiple system configurations provide limitless options, each with a choice of legendary Shure microphones. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel. ULX Professional systems offer more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and group scan function.
Note! For system compatibility, the component's frequency MUST match your existing system/component frequency.
- ULXP4 Professional Rack/Table-Top Mount Receiver
- Automatic Frequency Selection.
- Over 1400 selectable freqencies.
- Predictive Diversity.
- Advanced multi-function LCD: 5-segment audio meter, 5-segment RF level meter, 3-segment transmitter battery fuel guage, group and TV channel display.
- Squelch adjustment.
- 1/2 rack space design.
- PS40, in-line power supply with locking DC connector.
- Remotable 1/2 wave antenna.
- Frequency and volume lockout.
- Rugged metal chassis.
- Locking DC connector.
- XLR and 1/4" outputs.