The Shure WH30 is a lightweight headworn microphone featuring an electret condenser capsule with a cardioid polar pattern. The microphone is intended for vocalists and musicians who prefer the freedom of hands free performances. The capsule features a wide frequency and sensitivity response which provide accurate, smooth detail and transparent signal reproduction.
The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing signal at the off-axis sections of the microphone. The result provides adequate rejection of audio from nearby stage monitors, providing high gain-before-feedback response. In addition, the capsule provides exceptional sound pressure level response. The microphone is capable of reproducing peaking audio signals without noise and distortion caused by overload. The lightweight wire frame and gooseneck integrates an elastic CROAKIES headband that is adjustable in size while providing a secure, comfortable fit.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The microphone features a cardioid polar pattern which minimizes noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone. The result provides high gain-before-feedback response when using nearby monitor speakers.
- XLR Terminated Cable
- The WH30 is available for use with wireless transmitters (WH30TQG), however this version features a standard 5 foot cable with a 3-pin XLR-male terminated connection.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The frequency response of 40Hz to 20kHz enables transparent signal reproduction with minimal low frequency noise.
- High SPL Handling
- The WH30 is capable of handling high sound pressure levels. High peaks and transients are reproduced without noise and distortion caused by overload.
- Comfortable Form Fitting Headband
- The lightweight wire frame and gooseneck integrates an elastic CROAKIES headband that is adjustable in size while providing a secure, comfortable fit.