The MSP3 is a two-way powered monitor designed for use in personal music production systems. Each unit features a built-in 20 watt amplifier that drives both the 4" woofer and the 7/8" tweeter.
The enclosure of the MSP3 is a bass-reflex type. The tweeter is seated in a proprietary waveguide that aids in the uniform dispersion of the high frequencies. Magnetic shielding and compact size allows the speakers to be placed close to computer monitors. The monitor can also be mounted on a microphone stand with the optional BMS10A stand adapter.
The MSP3 features separate volume controls for the two line inputs plus high and low tone controls for tailoring the response of the monitors. To facilitate connection with a wide variety of audio sources, the monitor is equipped with a balanced XLR input, a balanced 1/4" TRS phone jack and an unbalanced RCA coaxial input.
- Two way powered project studio monitor
- 20 watt amplifier
- Front mounted rotary volume controls for both line inputs
- High and low tone controls
- Magnetically Shielded
- Allows for placement in close proximity to computer or video monitors
- XLR, 1/4" TRS phone and RCA coaxial input connectors
- Easy to set up