Ilford Ilfochrome Classic Deluxe Glossy Print Material provides a brilliant surface, intense color saturation, and dramatic contrast.
The strong yet flexible polyester base (Melinex by Dupont) provides durability for portable and permanent displays plus easy mounting, grommeting, and splicing.
While other materials generate their dye image during processing, Ilford's renowned silver dye bleach technology uses pure and highly stable azo dyes which are incorporated during manufacture of the material.
Then, during the processing the negative image area is selectively bleached away. The result is a richer, more colorful, more saturated, and more permanent image.
Now you can get more accurate color renditions, first generation sharpness, and faster turnaround because no internegative is ever required.
- Pure azo dyes provide rich color saturation, unparalleled dye stability, with superb image quality
- Direct positive printing allows for first generation sharpness, with no internegative required
- Self masking gives accurate color reproduction
- Fading resistance with the longest print life of any color paper
- The polyester base is dimensionally stable, rugged, and tear-resistant
- Built in bright white diffusion, enhances highlights