The Comet CB25H was designed primarily for the location photographer who demands equipment of minimal size and weight. Although this unit is compact, it is powerful, featuring a 2400 w/s flashtube.
The CB25 H flash head has a white diffusion dome which gives an acurate preview from the bright, 250W halogen modeling lamp.
Fan cooling provides increased protection under the most demanding of circumstances.
For ease of packing, the CB25H features a completely detachable flash head cable. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- Because of its detachable power cord, this head is extremely easy to place, and pack away.
- Easy to Control
All Comet lampheads feature an integrated tilt mechanism for continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting.
Also featured is an integrated umbrella holder with a 3/8" hole for rapid placement of any umbrella shaft size.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- All Comet lampheads feature a user replaceable flashtube and reflector assembly. No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" assembly.
- Removeable Reflector
By simply rotating a dial on the head, the flashtube and diffuser assembly telescopes forward and backward to allow a change in light coverage and concentration of the hot spot, similar to focusing a mag-lite flashlight.
A full array of 9 reflectors and various light-controlling accessories are available.
- Fan Cooling
- Fan cooling of the lamp head allows for increased protection under the most demanding of circumstances.
- Modeling Light
- 250W quartz halogen provides a bright light to focus and compose by.
- Long-Reaching Cable
- Detachable 14' power cable allows placement far from the power pack.