The low heat Pocket Par 400 is ideal where space is limited and for close-up or more difficult, confined set-ups. For general production performance, the punch that the Pocket Par 400 provides offers the ability to help create your desired effect successfully, whether lighting directly or using reflectors.
Arri's custom designed dichroic glass facetted reflector and matching spread lenses ensure maximum beam control in all situations. A wide variety of perfectly fitting accessories are included in this kit to create innumerable lighting design applications.
- AC/DC Multi Voltage Ballasts
- Kit functions with 90-250 volt AC power, or your choice of 24-30 volt DC power (available separately).
- Perfect for Location Work
- Compact, and lightweight.
- Assortment of Light Shapers
- 5 Lens set, scrims, and a barndoor set are included to alter the spread and intensity of the light.
- Chimera Softbox
- Chimera 24x32" softbox softens the light output.
- Mix Light Sources
- A glass CTO daylight to tungsten conversion filter eases use with existing tungsten lighting.