The 36" Wide Single Face Stationary Cabinet by Winsted provides 8 to 10 shelves, or 7 to 9 openings, to hold a library of 147-3/4 in. tapes, 175 large betacam tapes, 243 small betacam tapes, 288 VHS tapes, or 546 DVDs. At 92 in. tall, the unit optimizes space.
Cool and subtle, the light gray cabinet blends nicely in any setting. Made of aluminum, SFS Cabinet features multiple shelf supports for stability and longevity. Against the solid backstop, your media tapes will be safe from slipping off the back and disappearing forever.
Practical, efficient, and effective, this unit offers the best in stationary media storage solutions. Additional cabinets can be added to this starter unit. See the Winsted WIT2252 Add-On SFS Cabinet model.
- Starter Unit
- The SFS Cabinet is the starter unit for the Winsted stationery media storage solution. Add-On SFS Cabinet, model WIT2252, extends storage space for your media library by connecting with the starter unit.
- Space Saving
- Your library can be organized and require minimal space in this 92 in. tall, 12 in. deep, and 36 in. wide shelf unit.
- High Capacity
- Store 147-3/4 in. tapes, 175 large betacam tapes, 243 small betacam tapes, 288 VHS tapes, or 546 DVDs on the SFS Cabinet.
- Tired of losing media behind shelves or office furniture? With a solid backstop, the SFS Cabinet holds your tapes securely. You'll never have to worry about lost tapes again.
- 10 Shelves
- Ten 36 in. wide shelves offer 9 openings for storing your media library. The 12 in. deep shelves hold a variety of media. Shelf supports ensure stability.
- Light Gray Color
- Whether you store your media in a reference room or keep it on hand in your office, the light gray SFS Cabinet works well with virtually any decor.