The T2252 36" Wide Add-On Stationary Cabinet by Winsted connects to the T2250 SFS Cabinet for additional storage space. Like the starter unit, the Add-On Cabinet features 8 to 10 shelves, or 7 to 9 openings, to hold a library of 147-3/4 in. tapes, 175 large betacam tapes, 243 small betacam tapes, 288 VHS tapes, or 546 DVDs. At 12 in. deep and 92 in. tall, the unit optimizes space.
Cool and subtle, the light gray cabinet blends nicely in any setting. Made of aluminum, SFS Cabinet features multiple shelf supports for stability and longevity. Against the solid backstop, your media tapes will be safe from slipping off the back and disappearing forever.
Practical, efficient, and effective, this unit offers the best in stationary media storage solutions. Install multiple Add-On Cabinets to house an extensive media library.
- Add-On Unit
- Add-On SFS Cabinet, model WIT2252, provides additional storage space for your media library. The SFS Cabinet, model WIT2250, is the starter unit for the Winsted stationery media storage solution.
- Space Saving
- Your library can be organized and require minimal space in this 92 in. tall, 12 in. deep, and 36 in. wide shelf unit. Install multiple Add-On Cabinets, model WIT2250, to extend your media library storage.
- High Capacity
- Store 147-3/4 in. tapes, 175 large betacam tapes, 243 small betacam tapes, 288 VHS tapes, or 546 DVDs on the SFS Cabinet.
- Tired of losing media behind shelves or office furniture? With a solid backstop, the SFS Cabinet holds your tapes securely. You'll never have to worry about lost tapes again.
- 10 Shelves
- Ten 36 in. wide shelves offer 9 openings for storing your media library. The 12 in. deep shelves hold various media. Multiple shelf supports ensure stability.
- Light Gray Color
- Whether you store your media in a reference room or keep it on hand in your office, the light gray SFS Cabinet works well with virtually any decor.