The T2270 48" Wide Single Face Stationary Cabinet by Winsted provides 7 shelves to hold a library of 203-3/4 in. tapes, 245 large betacam tapes, 324 small betacam tapes, 387 VHS tapes, or 750 DVDs. At 12 in. deep and 92 in. tall, the unit optimizes space.
Cool and subtle, the light gray cabinet blends nicely in any setting. Made of aluminum, SFS Cabinet features multiple shelf supports for stability and longevity. Against the solid backstop, your media tapes will be safe from slipping off the back and disappearing forever.
Practical, efficient, and effective, this unit offers the best in stationary media storage solutions. Additional shelves can be added to this starter unit. See the Winsted WIT2272 Add-On SFS Cabinet model.
- Starter Unit
- The SFS Cabinet is the starter unit for the Winsted stationery media storage solution. Add-On SFS Cabinet, model WIT2272, is available if you need additional storage space for your media library.
- Space Saving
- Your library can be organized and require minimal space in this 92 in. tall, 12 in. deep, and 36 in. wide shelf unit.
- High Capacity
- Store 203-3/4 in. tapes, 245 large betacam tapes, 324 small betacam tapes, 387 VHS tapes, or 750 DVDs on the SFS Cabinet.
- Tired of losing media behind shelves or office furniture? With a solid backstop, the SFS Cabinet holds your tapes securely. You'll never have to worry about lost tapes again.
- 10 Shelves
- Ten 48 in. wide shelves offer 7 openings for storing your media library. The 12 in. deep shelves hold a variety of media. Multiple shelf supports ensure stability.
- Light Gray Color
- Whether you store your media in a reference room or keep it on hand in your office, the light gray SFS Cabinet works well with virtually any decor.