Newcon's laser rangefinders are accurate in their information, outstanding in their optical sharpness and priced very attractively. They're available in two different maximum distances and with or without the added utility of detecting the speed of an object.
The LRM 1500SPD is the flagship model, with all the bells & whistles you'll ever need.
- Often acquires target distance even through glass
- "Last Target" measurement & last 10 readings recall
- English & metric readings
- Selectable reticle shape
- Speed detection in both miles per hour or kilometers per hour
- Automatic scanning mode as well as rain mode to decrease the chances of an irrelevant target acquisition
- Over 100 m mode ignores readings closer than 100 meters for measuring from an area of brush