The Hotronic AU51D 20 Bit Broadcast Audio Delay is a device used to delay broadcast audio for synchronization to processed video. When activated this unit will delay programming up to 9.9 seconds NTSC, PAL. This model works with Digital and Analog audio.
- Multiple Television Systems
- This unit can provide broadcast audio delay to work with NTSC or PAL television system.
- Frame Delay
- This device can delay audio to match up to 9.9 seconds of video.
- Independent bypass relays provide a fail safe, hard-wired bypass in case of power loss.
- Digital Audio
- This unit will delay analog or digital audio and also convert digital to analog audio.