Looking for the perfect speaker stand for your center channel speaker? Then look no further because the Sanus 22" Steel Foundations Speaker Stand for Center Channel Speakers is exactly what you're looking for.
This attractive stand was designed by Cramer Studios to fit into any modern home entertainment center while maintaining the aesthetic value of your home but also to provide the stability and sound quality you need. Resonance dampening rings and adjustable isolation studs provide superior acoustic isolation while the Foundation Mount system secures speakers by bolt mounting them to the stand.
The heavy-duty steel pillars are very rigid and stable but they can also be filled with sand or shot to increase their mass and stability. And a hidden cable management system runs up the pillars so you can safely hide and store your speaker wires.
This is the perfect compliment to any home theater system and works exceptionally well with other Sanus Steel Foundation Speaker Stands.
- Acoustic Isolation
- With resonance dampening rings and adjustable isolation studs you get superior acoustic isolation for top notch sound performance.
- Foundation Mount
- Sanus's Foundation Mount system provides safe and secure bolt mounting options for many of the speakers on the market today.
- Hollow Pillars
- The heavy-gauge tubular steel pillars can be filled with either sand or shot to increase their mass and provide even more support for your valuable speakers.
- Foot Options
- Both adjustable spikes and rubber feet are included in this package, ensuring that no matter what surface you're on, your speaker stands will stay firmly in place.
- Hidden Cables
- With a hidden wire management system you can tuck those wires away so they're not an eyesore and, even more importantly, so they don't get tugged on by children or chewed on by pets.
- Cramer Designs
- These speaker stands come with top level aesthetic value as they were designed by the famous Cramer Studios.