The Bretford 60 x 30" Quattro Computer Table for Two Computers in gray mist/quartz is suitable for classrooms, computer labs, and multi-purpose rooms, and can be used for nearly any type of computer classroom application.
The gray mist laminate table top is made from 1"-thick, scratch-resistant, 45 lb. density particle board, with 3mm-thick TPE T-molding. The table top incorporates a 14-gauge steel apron around the table edge for strength and durability. The work surface is height adjustable from 24 to 32" by using the telescoping legs, which are constructed from 1.25" 12-gauge steel and 1" 14-gauge steel tubing. A cord management bin, made from 18-gauge steel, can be secured to the table apron and leg. The bin also acts as a modesty panel for seated users. Two grommet holes allow you to route cables to the bin.
All pieces needed for assembly are included, but you will need a Phillips screwdriver, Allen wrench, and an adjustable wrench. Bretford recommends that two people assemble this table, which ships in two boxes.
- Work surface is adjustable in 1" increments from 24 to 32" high.
- Sturdy 1"-thick laminate top with steel skirt and base provide a sturdy work surface for equipment.
- Reinforced leg design is constructed from 12- and 14-gauge steel, providing strength and stability.
- The Quattro also features a J-channel combination cord management bin and modesty panel.
- Two grommet holes to route cables for two computers.
- Adjustable floor glides allow you to move the table.
- The Quattro table meets ADA requirements.
- The work surface uses a substrate that is comprised of at least 40% recycled materials, and 70% on average. All steel components are constructed with "prime" steel, which features 25% to 35% post-consumer recycled content.
- Certified to Underwriter Laboratories GREENGUARD GOLD air quality standards, and ANSI/BIFMA x5.5-2008 safety and quality standards.