The Studio 1 XLR-BP Pro is a handy device used to connect XLR microphones to the 1/8" (3.5mm) mini microphone input found on video cameras and consumer recording devices. The XLR-BP features dual XLR inputs, allowing 2 microphones to be connected simultaneously. Each input features input volume controls and dual 1/8" auxiliary inputs are provided for line level devices. The device features a belt-clip and the output cable terminates to a right angled 1/8" mini connection.
- Enhanced features on Pro models include line / mic switchable auxiliary inputs, ground lift switch and mono/stereo mode switch.
- Dual XLR microphones inputs
- Independent volume controls
- Dual auxiliary mini line inputs
- Right angled 1/8" (3.5mm) mini output cable