Are you looking for an OB tripod system that can take a load of 132.3 lb? Look no further, The Sachtler SYSTEM 60 OB Aluminum Tripod System tripod system, which consists of the Video 60 Plus fluid head with an 18 Step dynamic counterbalancing system and the OB 2000 heavy-duty aluminum tripod. Is the ideal setup when you need to mount heavy equipment i.e. teleprompters etc.
The Video 60 Plus displays an 18 step counterbalance which can be adjusted easily and safely in 9 stages with the well known Sachtler dial. Fine-tuning is achieved via a half step function, which can either be engaged or disengaged. And for even more precise adjustment the balance plate has a sliding range of up to 115 mm / 4.5, to safely balance the camera at any tilt angle.
The OB 2000 heavy-duty single stage tripod, features a built-in stabilizer, rotating rubber feet, built-in bubble and tripod leg scaling, to provide simple and precise leveling.
The System 60 OB tripod system due to its ergonomic, robust, squeeze-proof design is the professional camera operator's choice!
Video 60 Plus Fluid Head
- Frictionless Leak Proof Fluid Damping
- Frictionless leak proof fluid damping with nine level of drag, for perfect pictures while panning, without jerks and vibrations. Identical across both horizontal and vertical planes, and allows complete disengagement of drag for fast panning.
- Dynamic Counterbalancing System
- 18 Step dynamic counterbalancing system, with 9-stage fine-tuning in half steps. To compensate for torques as the camera tilts, preventing the camera from inadvertently tipping, and ensuring that it is positioned securely at any tilt angle. And can be can be activated and deactivated individually.
- Sliding Balance Plate
- Sliding camera mount and plate with a 4.7-inch sliding range, makes a fast balancing system for the camera and ensures perfect balance across the horizontal plane.
- Touch and Go Quick Release
- Touch & Go Quick Release / Automatic Locking System, for quick set up without having to bother to screwing the camera to head and then having to unscrew it again. Also features a safety lock lever that prevents inadvertent disengagement of the camera latch.
- Safe at any temperature, operates without any frictions from -40°F to +140°F
- Vibrationless vertical / horizontal brakes, for maximum safety in fast-paced reporting situations.
- Built-in illuminated bubble for horizontal leveling
OB-2000 Heavy-Duty Aluminum Tripod
- Aluminum construction with 35mm (1.4") tube diameter
- Single extension design
- Maximum height of 48.7-inch (not included head)
- Rotary clamping system
- Integrated Off-Ground Stabilizer and Rotatable Rubber Feet