The Sachtler System 60 Studio Pedestal System provides a complete, easy-to-use pedestal/head solution for mid- to large-sized video cameras, handling cameras up to 130.0 lbs. The System 60 is fitted with the Video 60 Plus Studio Fluid Head, featuring up to nine levels of drag for smooth operation as well as QuickFix fitting technology for easy mounting.
The system is anchored by the Studio Pedestal 2-75 from Sachtler, capable of 30.0" on-shot stroke, striking a perfect balance between portability and performance. The Studio version comes fitted with a fixed dolly track for soundstage use.
- High Payload Capacity
- The System 60 can hold up to 165.0 lbs, making it a premium performer for most cameras.
- Frictionless Dampening System
- The Video 60 Fluid Head's patented dampening system guarantees smooth shots every time. Toggling through nine different levels of drag allows the camera operator to choose the speed of a shot while still keeping all of the benefits of Sachtler's counterbalance system.
- Smooth Braking Head
- A smooth braking head ensures there are no abrupt motions when bringing the camera to a stop. Whether it a tilt or pan, the multi-step counterbalance will make sure the shot intended is the shot achieved.
- Quickfix Fitting Mount
- Only requiring a single screw, the Quickfix fitting allows very fast switching between various flat-base heads. This makes it very easy for the operator to switch cameras on the fly.
- On-Shot Capability
- A pedestal's on-shot stroke (vertical distance the pedestal can be lifted with one smooth motion) is very important both in the studio and on location. The System 60 allows an amazing 30.0" on-shot stroke, making sure you always achieve the shot you need.
- Steering Ring
- Crab and steer movement is achieved by using the provided Steering Ring. Movable red clips act as indicators for the running direction.
- Dynamic Counterbalance System
- The built-in 18-step Dynamic Counterbalance System compensates perfectly at any angle, allowing for fine-tuned adjustments to achieve even the most difficult shot.
- Sliding Balance Plate
- With a 4.5" adjustable sliding balance plate, varying weight distributions can be handled with ease. Whether it is the lens or the body, simply slide the plate back and forth and you are ready to go!
- Wheel Brakes
- Wheel Brakes are controlled by three convenient foot-operated buttons that rest on top of the studio dolly.