Swarovski Optik produces some of the world's finest optical designs and products. Their brilliant, innovative optical products & designs exemplify their commitment to uncompromising quality.
Whether your outdoor excursion revolves around birding, digiscoping or long-distance scenic viewing - the ATS-80 HD brings an outstanding and unparalleled level of optical performance to the table. Swarovski's High Density glass lenses nearly eliminate optical distractions such as color fringing and a lack of color-rendition. In fact - the optical refinements of the ATS-80 HD offer a field of view with intricately-patterned subjects with crisp delineation - a feature that enthusiastic birders will greatly appreciate.
This ATS-80 HD does not come with an eyepiece. Please select one from the list of compatible oculars listed under 'accessories'.
- Optical Performance
- 80 mm objective
- BAK4 prism optimizes light transmission
- HD optics: fluoride glass elements with Swarovski's proprietary coatings yield superior edge-sharpness, digiscoping imagery, excellent twilight performance
- Fully multicoated on all air-to-glass surfaces
- SWAROCLEAN coating: The non-stick proprietary external coating makes cleaning/removing dried-on mineral residue, insect repellent, and tree resin easier. Over time the lens' surface will require less intensive cleaning which significantly increases the longevity of the optic.
- Use and Handling
- Angled viewing
- Helical focusing is fast and accurate
- Tripod mounting: 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16
- Side-mounted peepsight to aid initial locating
- Rotating tripod collar with detented click stops
- Integral retractable lens hood shades and protects objective
- Construction Details
- Rugged armor-covered aluminum housing
- Nitrogen purged and sealed for water and fogproof performance
- Porro prism design offers maximum image quality, enhanced durability, traditional styling