Superb light quality, consistency, and dependability are available in this Elinchrom Ranger battery-powered Flash Kit. This portable battery-powered pack and head system is rated @1100 w/s @ full power. Lower the power, and switch to slow recycle and up to 1300 exposures may be made.
Elinchrom Ranger has flash durations as short as 1/3250 sec., ideal for sports, fashion, and theatre photography.
All Elinchrom head accessories are compatible with the Freelight heads. Controls on the pack permit changing the output in 0.1 stop increments in an easy-to-read digital display. Power range is 5 F-Stops in .1 stop increments, Full to 1/16 power, 1100 to 68 w/s.
Two dedicated heads are available for the Ranger: FreeLite S and FreeLite A. The A, "Action" heads provide ultra-short flash duration, S Heads produce a "Standard" flash duration. An adapter cable (11095) is available to use existing Elinchrom heads with the Ranger pack.
The FreeLite S is dedicated to the new Elinchrom Ranger battery-powered pack. The Free Lite S features a 16', low resistance power cable, modeling light switch and safety fuse. It features a 2400 w/s standard duration flashtube with a 100W modeling lamp. This Ranger Kit includes the pack, a FreeLite A head, battery, rapid charger with universal voltage, sync cord, and shoulder strap. A reflector may be ordered separately; it is not included.
- Compact Design
Easily transportable, fits easily into many location cases.
Flashhead has centralized umbrella socket.
- Special sealed controls and capped flashhead connectors, sealed bottom, battery drawer access from side of unit.
- 5 F-Stop Range
- 68 - 1100 w/s, digitally controlled in .1 stop increments.
- Removeable Reflector
- Accepts all Elinchrom/Prolinca accessories.
- Fast Recycle Time
- 2 recycling speeds: 6 seconds to full power for approx. 100 flashes, or: 11 seconds to full power for approx. 140 flashes.
- Recycle Indication
- 2 LED's and an Audible Switchable Beep
- Fast Recharging
- The multi-voltage charger can charge a battery in 3 hours to full power, inside the unit, or externally.
- Conserves Battery Power
Automatically switches off 5 minutes after the last operation.
LED's indicate remaining battery power.
- Modeling Lamp
- Select Auto-Off Switch for 15 or 30 seconds. Maximum modeling lamp power is 100W with one flashhead, 50W with 2.
- Built in Slave
- The photo cell is adapted to trigger in bright ambient light.
- Auto Dump
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump a higher power first.
- Retains all previous settings since last use.
- Short Flash Durations
- 1/1700 second @ full power, 1/3250 second @ minimum power stops most action.