The Pulsar is a four position All-Chemistry/All-Manufacturer* battery management system. Designed to accept all of todays most common battery connector types, regardless of manufacturer. The Pulsar incorporates PAG ACS (Advanced Charging System) technology, which allows the Pulsar to be used with any current battery chemistry.
*Reputable Professional Battery Manufacturer
As of March 2003, does not accept V-Mount batteries
- Modular Platform
- The Pulsar is designed to be used with *all current battery systems and chemistries. Custom configurations and optional adapter cables allow the modular system to adapt to various battery connections.
- Intelligent Charging Technology
- The Pulsar includes many intelligent ACS (Advanced Charging System) programs, which work like a triage. The battery condition is determined, analyzed, and treated accordingly.
- LCD Display
- The front panel LCD display offers information such as the current loaded and status for each of the four channels, as well as discharge capacity and terminal voltage.
- Analytic Discharge/Charge
- Greatly benefits batteries which have been repeatedly subjected to only partial discharges. The backlit LCD panel displays the batteries true available capacity.
- PAG Talk-Circuit
- A communication circuit allows PAG Digital Li-On batteries to provide access to data stored in its internal computer. Information such as the number of charge/discharge cycles can be displayed on the Pulsar's LCD screen.
- Worldwide Voltage
- A built-in high frequency switch-mode power supply adjusts automatically to accept worldwide power voltages.
- The Pulsar incorporates many safety features to protect the user as well as the battery cells based on the particular chemistries recommended charging characteristics. Complies with all relevant EMC and safety directives.