DreamSuite Gel is a fun special effects suite that can add vibrant, translucent depth effects to your artwork. With Gel you can generate stunning print and web graphics with ease. Gel is built with the award winning DreamSuite engine to give an infinite variety of looks and combinations of visual results. DreamSuite Gel Suite is ideal for creating web graphics, buttons, banners and navigation systems.
- DreamSuite Gel Effects
Apply vibrant depth to your type and graphics with a brush or selection
- Liquid Crystal
Brush on and flow soft, reflective, translucent glassy depth on your artwork
- Gel Painter
Brush and paint with different translucent Gel brushes and surfaces
- Crystal Painter
Brush and paint with liquid crystal styled depth effects
- Gel Mixer
Blend and mix an unlimited number of gel surfaces together
- Artistic Ready made Preset Effects
- When you're in a pinch for time and need a creative boost fast, you will appreciate the visual presets that ship with the Gel Series. Bring your artwork into Gel and select a preset thumbnail you like and it is applied to your artwork.
- Dynamic On-Screen Paint Brush Controls
- If you are used to working in Photoshop then DreamSuite will make you feel right at home with advanced onscreen brush controls. DreamSuite Gel effects let you paint on textured surfaces, colors and even lets you control the depth by painting on imprints or extrusion on the bevels on a localized basis. In DreamSuite each effect has a set of controls that allow the user to adjust the effect's visual settings. Any onscreen tools associated with an effect are tied to the effect controls so the user may draw onscreen and the brush applies the current setting.
- Paint On Depth, Color and textures
- DreamSuite Gel series can be used to create simple graphics with translucent depth or it can be used to paint over photos and add in depth, color and surface textures.
- Intuitive On-Screen Controls
If you are used to working in Photoshop then DreamSuite will make you feel right at home. DreamSuite features advanced onscreen image transformation tools, full support for layer transparency, layering multiple effects ontop of each other and much, much more. In DreamSuite each effect has a set of controls that allow the user to adjust the effect's visual settings. Any onscreen tools associated with an effect are tied to the effect controls so the user may draw onscreen with an effect path and then adjust the controls that affect just that path.
All DreamSuite effect controls generate dynamically so you can interactively adjust the visual onscreen with the tool and the effect updates. In the example screenshot above the Crease paths each have different control settings associated with them. When you select an effect path, for example, the controls on the control bar change to reflect the current settings for that path. You can relocate the path, transform the path, or adjust any setting associated with the path and then the visual will update itself to the new parameters.
Some productivity and control features are:
- CONTROL INTERRUPTS
As you adjust controls the effect updates itself automatically. An intelligent control interrupt system allows you to interrupt the effect if it is updating itself.
- ADVANCED PREVIEW SYSTEM
DreamSuite's adjustable preview features a 1600% marquee zoom capability with built in panning support. Previews can be shown in Proxy mode so they render blazingly fast regardless of the image size.
- SAVE AND REPLAY YOUR SETTINGS
Save and Load your effect settings for instant replay Presets are Resolution Independent. Save them while working on a large file and they apply the same to a smaller file or an even larger file and get the same results.
- MEMORY DOTS
Click a memory dot on the interface and DreamSuite remembers your current settings. You can explore with your design ideas and come back to where you were with a single click.
- DYNAMIC IMAGE AND EFFECT TRANSFORMATION
Effects and images can be freeform transformed multiple times with no loss to quality as DreamSuite always stores and works from the original image when generating effect layers. Everything is written dynamically so the user works in a true non-linear fashion and can go forward or back by adjusting the controls.
- INTELLIGENT PHOTO PLACEMENT TOOL
DreamSuite features a unique photo placement tool that allows you to place images inside of effects and have the images automatically scaled and orientated to match the angle and perspective of the effect it goes into.
- FILE OPEN AND SAVE SUPPORT
DreamSuite features file loading and saving support for: .psd, .tif, .bmp, .jpg, .gif, .png file formats. Saving in Photoshop format will export the effect layers into a single transparent layer in a Photoshop native document.
- HELP ON DEMAND
DreamSuite lets you hold your mouse over a control for a few seconds and a floating window appears that contains comprehensive detailed instructions about the control. This powerful feature gives you instant access to control information without the need to look in a manual or use a separate help system that takes you away from the task at hand. The DreamSuite tool tips are fast and efficient to use.
- CUSTOMIZE THE INTERFACE TO YOUR LIKING
Choose from over a dozen interface flavors and desktop textures and your interface will instantly change to match your preferences.
- CONTROL INTERRUPTS
- Integrated Support for Photoshop
DreamSuite features complete support for Adobe Photoshop versions 4.0 and higher. This includes integrated support for layers and transparency features. DreamSuite even saves to the Photoshop .psd file format with layers intact. As you are working on your designs inside the DreamSuite plug-in or application version you can save out copies of your work as Photoshop .psd native files.
- Supports Photoshop Actions
- Supports Photoshop Layers
- Supports Photoshop's Last Filter Command
- Saves and Loads Adobe Photoshop native .psd files.
- Works as a Photoshop plug-in filter or as a stand alone application
- Supports Photoshop Transparency
- Easy to access in Photoshop under the filter menu