Compact and cool running, the unique Paglight can work as either a halogen (3200 K) or metal-halide arc light (5600 K). The Paglight's versatility is achieved through the PAG-designed plug-in lamp-unit feature. Interchangeable plug-in lamp units fit into the back of the lamp body allowing variants of wattages and unit types to be exchanged without handling the lamp. This package consists of Power Max and Varilux plug in devices.
Note:The available lamps are optional equipment, please see recommended accessories
- Quality Construction
- Constructed of a specially developed glass-reinforced engineering polymer for high strength, impact resistance and temperature stability.
- Continuously focusable, the Paglight has a focusing mechanism that allows a smooth transition from spot to flood with an even spectral distribution. Light head unit will also tilt and rotate.
- Light Controls
- A rotatable accessory ring holds any combination of barndoors or filters available.
- PowerMax Control unit regulates the voltage to 12V, regardless of battery voltage to extend lamp life. This works well for camera systems using 13.2 or 14.4 batteries.
- The Varilux device allows the user to adjust the wattage or illumination of the lamp.