The Beyerdynamic M99 dynamic studio microphone is designed for accurate, transparent reproduction of vocals and instruments in crucial recording or broadcast applications. The M99's dynamic, moving coil element is ideal for reproducing audio signal at high sound pressure levels without noise and distortion.
The wide linear frequency response ensures accurate audio reproduction throughout the spectrum. An EQ switch provides, flat response, presence boost and high / low boost curves. The included EA90 elastic suspension mount suppresses noise caused by handling and vibration. The M99 is perfect for general recording and broadcast applications.
- Dynamic Moving Coil Element
- The dynamic transducer is capable of handling high sound pressure levels without noise or distortion.
- EQ Curve Switch
- A 3-position EQ switch provides flat, presence boost and high/low boost curves.
- EA90 Shock Mount
- The included EA90 shock mount protects against noise caused by handling and vibration.
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- The hypercardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing off-axis, residual audio that can cause noise and feedback.