The AD2077 from Avalon Design is a no compromise, dual mono, pure Class A mastering equalizer, designed to maintain absolute signal integrity. The equalizer combines the best active and passive filter designs for sonic excellence and offers the professional mastering engineer alternate tone selections in both filter domains, while being able to deliver the highest resolution and wide dynamic range with very low noise.
The AD2077 is perfect for two buss music-program equalization and ultra-high performance analog mastering applications. The combination of EQ design enables the unit to deliver high speed transient detail at the operational extremes of real-world equalization demands, while still being able to provide full bodied, powerful and sweet frequency selections through the use of passive high-low EQ bands.
The full bandwidth, twin mid bands provide switched frequency selection with x10 frequency multipliers for very wide range and switched bandwidth and amplitude control for accurate tonal shaping. With the use of 100% discrete, pure Class A signal amplifiers, the serious mastering engineer has at their disposal unlimited sonic character and a natural harmonic detail that does nothing but enhance the program material.
- Pure Class A, 100% discrete design mastering EQ with minimal audio signal path, delivering smooth musical detail and sonic excellence
- Transparent active and passive filter design with low noise and high headroom
- Dual mono, fully switched controls for full repeatability of settings
- Fully balanced inputs and outputs, DC coupled with no transformers in the audio path
- Mid bands use X10 frequency multipliers for extended range
- All signal routing with sealed silver relays
- External 150W toroidal power supply avoids any power induced interference