The Kamesan KS-6001 is a professional, rugged 4-channel portable audio sub-mixer designed for ENG / EFP, broadcast, documentary and film applications. The KS-6001 is designed as an expansion module for the KS-342 portable mixer, or may be used as a stand alone 4-input mixer.
The input section consists of 4 balanced XLR inputs capable of microphone or line level operation. The output section consists of a 7-pin microphone level connector for analog output, a multi-pin connector is also provided for linking to the KS-342. As with all Kamesan products, the circuitry and design provides maximum results and pristine audio fidelity with a very low noise floor.
- 4 Input Channels
- The KS-6001 features 4 input channels with balanced, low-noise XLR connections. The inputs feature variable level control for microphone and line level signal.
- Stereo Main Output
- A 7-pin XLR connector provides an analog stereo output at microphone level. A multi-pin connection provides the link to the KS-342 mixer.
- Plenty of Powering Options
- The KS-6001 is powered with AA alkaline batteries for up to 6 hours. Additional powering options include external 10V and 15V DC power sources or a standard NP1 battery.
- Selectable Phantom Power
- All input channels are capable of supplying +48V phantom or 12V A-B power.
- Ergonomic Controls and Layout
- The front panel features a comprehensive layout with easily accessible controls and comfortable dials in all temperatures.