This highly efficient focal spot, the Mole-Richardson 407275 Focal Spot Kit, is designed for the Type 407 or Type 3081 Mole-Richardson Baby Solarspot--it mounts in the diffuser clips and produces a sharply outlined spot with a smooth field and sharp cut-off. A slot and a dip stick allow you to use the 4 different sized aperture mattes (provided), or any of the more than 100 Gam "M" patterns (sold separately). A lens and shutter that can be rotated 360° and a diffuser retainer for color gels or diffusion rounds out the kit, making this a versatile choice--useful for motion pictures, television, theatrical, digital or still photography--anytime maximum light intensity is the goal.
- Designed to mount in the diffuser clips of the Mole-Richardson Type 407 or Type 3081 Baby Solarspot
- Specially designed optical system produces a sharp outlined spot with a smooth field and a sharp cut-off from the framing shutters
- A slot is provided for Mole Designed Patterns and four different size aperture matts that may be inserted individually
- The complete line of more than 100 Gam "M" Patterns may be used with the Dip Stick (pattern holder)
- The lens and shutter assembly may be rotated 360 degrees
- A diffuser retainer is provided for colored gel or diffusion