The Broncolor Grafit A2 RFS Power Pack provides: independent 1/10 stop control of each flash head up to 1600Ws; selectable flash duration; consistent color temperature; and advanced menu-driven functions, plus it comes with built-in radio slave receiver for sure-fire wireless triggering of the pack from the optional RFS transmitter (162080). This power pack may also be fired from a Mac or Windows-based computer with the optional RFS transceiver(162081).
Broncolor power packs are designed for long life under heavy use. Long-life capacitors, extra-high capacity components and solid state design ensure trouble-free operation for years, and are designed with maximum safety in mind.
Digital controls can be returned to exactly the same settings an hour or a year later. The current power packs share the same lampheads, and are also compatible with many older packs, ensuring that equipment will hold its value over many years.
- Menu-Driven Commands
All special features of Grafit A RFS are controlled from a 4-line LCD menu screen. Simple controls allow changes on all the pack's advanced settings and display crucial information at the touch of a button.
The LCD is backlit for easy visibility in dark studios.
- Total Asymmetric Control
- Control the power of each head as if it were its own power pack.
- Just choose the power level for any head, and the overall power selection will self-adjust to match
- Power Output Display
- Displays f/stop and w/s, or f/stop and percentage simultaneously
- Faster Recycle Time
- As short as 0.03 second, allowing for stroboscopic effects
- Max. of only 2.2 sec @ 1600Ws
- Flash Duration
Precisely control flash duration anywhere from 1/125 to 1/6000 sec.
The best motion-stopping capability of any strobe system on the market.
- Color Temperature
- Controllable with the Broncolor FCC color meter
- Consistent color temperature across the entire adjustment range
- Flash Sequence
- Program the Grafit pack with the number of flashes desired and it will fire automatically
- Delay Flash
- Program a delay before the unit fires -- this will provide rear-curtain sync on medium or large format cameras
- Enables the photographer to create a firing sequence with two strobe packs.
- The packs will alternate allowing one to recycle while the other pack fires for rapid firing
- Memory Function
- Save two complete groups of settings (power levels, asymmetrics, programming functions, etc.) for instant recall
- Proportional Modeling Lamp
- Modeling light features 6 different proportional levels suitable to all broncolor power packs and compact units
- Switchable, and adjusts to the line voltage
- Multiple Language Support:
- The menu text is available in multiple languages (German, English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Swedish, and Indonesian)
- Computer Control
- Can be controlled from a Macintosh or Windows based computer.
- Ideal for digital applications
- Remote Capability
- Full remote capability with Servor 3 or Servor E
- Power levels can also be adjusted with the FCM flashmeter
- Dual Sync Sockets
- Dual sync sockets provide the ability to hardwire packs together, use of the Ping-Pong feature, and a backup sync socket
- True 100% Recycle
- Fires only when the capacitors have reached 100% of their full capacity, ensuring consistent output