The Broncolor Minicom 40 is compact and lightweight. For those needing a 300 w/s, 110 volt AC monolight that is adaptable to all Broncolor head accessories, the Minicom 40 is ideal.
LED's display power settings; push-buttons adjust power levels of flash and modeling lights.
- 5 F-Stop Power Range
- Drop down to 1/32 of full power with continuous adjustment.
- Modeling Light Dim Function
- Dims the modeling light while capacitors are charging. When the capacitors are at 100%, the modeling lamp relights.
- Auto Dump Function
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump a higher power first.
- Built In Slave
- Switchable photocell "sees" the flash from the first hea, fires simultaneously.
- Ready Indication
- Two-colored LED's, at 100% of selected energy.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Reflector Fitting
- Broncolor Standard bayonet. Accepts all Broncolor and most Visatec accessories.
- Fan Cooled
- Increased protection during the most demanding applications.
- Compact Design
- Makes location photography easy with included cases.