The Broncolor Minicom 80 RFS monolight is a 600 w/s monolight with built-in 10 channel radio slave receiver that is compact and lightweight.
The Minicom 80 RFS monolight accepts all Broncolor accesories. LED's display power settings; push-buttons adjust power levels of flash and modeling lights.
Wireless firing is possible by ordering the optional transmitter (162080), and full control is possible from a Mac or Windows based computer by ordering the RFS transceiver (162081).
- 5 F-Stop Power Range
- Drop down to 1/32 of full power with continuous adjustment.
- Modeling Light Dim Function
- Dims the modeling light while capacitors are charging. When the capacitors are at 100%, the modeling lamp relights.
- Auto Dump Function
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump a higher power first.
- Built In Radio and Optical Slave
- 10 channel radio slave. Also, switchable photocell "sees" the flash from the first head, fires another slave-equipped flash simultaneously.
- Ready Indication
- Two-colored LED's, at 100% of selected energy.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Reflector Fitting
- Broncolor Standard bayonet. Accepts all Broncolor and most Visatec accessories.
- Fan Cooled
- Increased protection during the most demanding applications.