This is a 24,000 watt 24 Light Par Bank for lighting very large areas. The high intensity output of this fixture permits a minimum number of lights for the required lighting level. For Television and Film set use. A choice of bulbs is available for boosting the light output, with either 3200° or 5000° Kelvin color temperatures.
Using a very narrow spot par bulb, a beam of 660 footcandles 24.3 x 15.3 feet, at a distance of 100 feet may be achieved.
Using a wide flood par bulb will result in a beam of 58 footcandles 92.7 x 48.7 feet, at a distance of 100 feet.
- Accepts different bulbs with built-in reflectors that disperse or internsify the light beam emitted from the heads.
- May be used as a hanging, grid or pipe mounted fixture, or mounted on a Cine stand.
- Pivoted globe modules permit variable beam coverage.
- Two toggle switches mounted on back of each 4-light bank allow control over light output. An optional master line switch is available.
- This Par light is also available in single, 6, 9, 12, and 36 light configurations.
- 120 or 240 volt operation.