This Combination 2,500W/4,000W HMI MoleBeam Projector is versatile. It features an adjustable socket capable of changing from 2500w and 4000w HMI globes. The 24" stream of daylight (5600°) produced by this fixture creates a stunning parallel shaft of light with the option of variable focus from -5 to +15°.
When fitted with a 2500 watt HMI bulb (available separately), this fixture operates at 120 voltage with the optional electronic ballast. It will then provide a beam of 1920 footcandles 2' in diameter @ full spot, and 224 footcandles 18' in diameter @ full flood, from a distance of 75 feet.
When fitted with a 4000 watt HMI bulb, it operates at 220-260 voltage, and it provides a very intense beam of 2630 footcandles, 2' in diameter @ full spot, 224 footcandles 18' in diameter @ full flood, from 75 feet.
Note! Due to manufacturer's restrictions, this item cannot be sold to customers in the U.S.A.
- Wide Range of Burn Positions
- Both extremes, straight-up or straight-down, with no noticeable light variation.
- Parallel Shafts of Light
- Great for use through windows or foliage without the flutter usually associated with other "shaft" based lamps.
- Lightweight For Its Size
- Aluminum, with vertical circular interlocking channels for ventilation.
- Safety Switch
- Interlock switch at front door prevents powering up of HMI bulb if door is open.
- Safety Glass
- Clear, flat Pyrex glass in front.
- Focusing Knobs
- Located at front and rear of fixture; they allow for light control.
- Choice of Optional Electronic Ballasts
- A multi voltage (90-260V) AC model is available, as well as an AC/DC model.