The Marshall V-ZPL06MZ is a motorized vari-focal industrial pinhole lens designed for 1/3" CCD cameras. This lens has a 4-20mm range of focal length with a wide range of view angles. Its aperture wide open is f/2.5, reasonably effective in lower lighting conditions. It can also be used with 1/2" CCD cameras which will give an amazing 120° angle of view at full 4mm wide. The motorized feature allows it to be used with the Marshall pan-and-tilt mechanism that will also control zoom functions.
- High Quality for Tough Situations
- When the camera lens must be hidden from view, a pinhole lens such as this V-ZPL06MZ provides clean images when they count the most. The Marshall lenses have glass elements for consistent low distortion video. The front element of this lens is about 3 mm in diameter, easily hidden from view. The lens is 4" in length.
- Variable Angle of View
- The lens at full 4 mm wide provides a wide angle of about 60°. At full extension - 20 mm - the lens shows a horizontal angle of view of about 14°
- Motorized Lens for Pan and Tilt Mechanism
- The V-ZPL06MZ is designed to work with the Marshall V-ZPT2 and V-ZPT4 pan-and-tilt rigs. These rigs will also control focal length remotely. The ZPT2 offers panning function alone. The ZPT4 will control pan and tilt.