The PSC Universal Microphone Power Supply, which is powered by a single 9V battery, provides condenser microphones in the field with both 12T A/B and 48V phantom power. The sealed switch controls, housed in a durable aircraft aluminum case, include a high-pass filter and an attenuation pad. The unit contains an internal "T" power phase switch, allowing use with both "Standard" and "Red Dot" 12T condenser microphones.
- Lightweight universal microphone 12T/48V power supply with 20 hour battery life from single 9V battery
- Battery status LED indicator
- 3-way 0/-6/-12 dB@100Hz switchable high-pass filter minimizes wind noise and low frequency rumble
- 3-way 0/-10/-20 dB switchable pad attenuates hot condenser signals, prevents overload
- Rugged, environmentally sealed control switches