The AVT-8710 is a multi-system time base corrector/frame synchronizer that accommodates most NTSC, PAL and SECAM video signal standards. It eliminates picture jitter and time base errors from videotape playback and insures a stable on-screen image through the use of dual-field full-frame reconstruction. It restores distorted or misshapen vertical and horizontal sync and color burst signals.
An integral processing amplifier allows the adjustment of Brightness, Contrast, Color Saturation, Hue and Sharpness. A digital comb filter provides superior video signal decoding and the AGC (Automatic Gain Control) insures a proper 1V output signal from an input signal range of 0.5 to 2.0 volts. A built-in color bar generator sends out a test pattern when there is no video input. The unit has composite video and S-Video in and out and comes with an external 15VDC power adapter.
- This unit will process NTSC, PAL and SECAM video signals for time base correction.
- An Automatic Gain Control is offered to keep a 1 Vpp output signal consistent.
- Digital Comb Filter
- A digital comb filter provides superior signal decoding.
- Eliminates picture jitter and time base errors from video tape playback.
- Color Bar Generator
- A built-in color bar generator sends out a test pattern when there is no video input.