Kodak Gold 100 is a color negative film that offers the best combination of color saturation, color accuracy, and sharpness at ISO 100. It is designed for general picture-taking situations in daylight, or with electronic flash. You can also expose this film under photolamps (3400 K) or tungsten illumination (3200 K) with filters.
Kodak Gold features excellent color accuracy and saturation, and high sharpness and resolution. It also features wide exposure latitude from two stops underexposure to three stops overexposure.
- Excellent latent-image keeping characteristics
- Excellent consistency Excellent processing robustness
- Outstanding sharpness and high resolution
- Ideal for use in daylight; great for enlargements
- Scanning compatibility
- High-quality results from digital output systems; great prints from digital zoom and crop images