The Sennheiser PX 100 portable folding headphones are ultra-lightweight, and feature a high output and extended frequency reproduction at both the top and bottom end. These modestly priced headphones are a worthy and durable solution for mobile monitoring from CD players, Minidiscs, and MP3 players.
- Ultra-lightweight, folding headphones with self-adjusting headband designed for maximum portability
- Unique, registered design allows the ear cups to be turned through 90° and fold the headphones closed, headphones will lock in open and closed positions
- Rugged transport case with cord take-up
- Extended, fast low end response due to system "twin damping" with 80ppi polyurethane and special perforated elements
- High resolution headphone "Duofol" diaphragms with spiral embossing, extended high end response to 27 kHz
- Replaceable earpads and headband padding