The Frezzi 200 Watt HMI is a portable light designed as a time saver for ENG/EFP photographers who will be able to quickly deploy the best available light at a news or media event with AC or DC power.
This fixture will provide a beam of light of 300 footcandles 3 feet in diameter from a distance of 10 feet.
This is a one light, 200 watt AC/DC light kit. It includes the fixture, HMI bulb, 4 leaf barndoor set, softbox with filters, a multi-voltage (120-240V) AC dimmable ballast, a 30 volt DC dimmable ballast and kit case.
Note: DC power sources are not included.
- Engineered for News Gathering
- Produces a wide flat optical field providing a light output unmatched in its size/weight category.
- Optical Field
- The computer optimized output of the 5" par reflector, produces a wide flat optical field without the use of any lenses.
- Rugged Design
- Designed for ENG, the SSG-200 is ruggedly built and weather resistant. The instrument can be rapidly broken-down and setup within a short time frame.
- Super Bright
- Produces up to 2 times the output of a 400W PAR HMI fixture with an optional wide angle lens.