TERK's FM Pro is a high-performance indoor/outdoor antenna engineered for superb FM reception over long distances. The FM Pro's patented half-wavelength folded dipole design and built-in Dual Mode ultra-low-noise amplifier provide clear and powerful reception of both distant and close FM stations.
Acclaimed by reviewers for its standard-setting performance, the FM Pro is the ultimate antenna for the FM radio enthusiast.
- Exceptional Extended-Range FM Reception
- The FM Pro is specifically engineered to provide the highest-quality FM reception for listeners seeking the ultimate in FM antenna performance. The FM Pro utilizes a patented horizontally polarized, half-wavelength (at 98MHz) folded dipole design that maximizes FM signal reception of even weak and distant stations. The FM Pro's figure 8 pickup pattern captures signals from in front of and behind it with equal strength, allowing optimum positioning for reception of weaker stations and stations up to 100 miles away (depending on weather conditions, mounting location and other factors).
- Indoor/Outdoor Mounting Versatility
The FM Pro's slim-profile and ultra-durable weatherproof design allows a wide variety of indoor and outdoor mounting options. The FM Pro can be installed under the eaves of a roof, on an inside or outside wall or as a roof-top antenna.
FM Pro's integral mounting slots and supplied mounting hardware make installation fast and easy, and its housing can be painted to inconspicuously blend into any exterior or interior location.
NOTE: Because the FM Pro is horizontally polarized, it must be installed parallel to the ground or floor. For best reception, the FM Pro should be located as high as possible on a rooftop, in an attic or along an interior or exterior wall. It should not be installed indoors in buildings with metal siding, metal studs or foil-lined wall insulation, and should be kept away from large metallic objects such as appliances, mirrors, metal doors and so on.
- Patented Dual-Drive Amplifier Technology
- The FM Pro features a patented Dual-Drive ultra-low noise amplifier that that lets you select the best gain setting for maximum FM reception. The amplifier can be set to high-gain mode to correct for signals that are too weak, or bypassed for optimum reception of strong signals. The amplifier is connected directly to the antenna element for the shortest signal path and lowest noise.