The TV-55 features a patented dual mode ultra low noise amplifier that allows a choice of the best gain setting for maximum reception. The amplifier can be set to high-gain mode to correct for signals that are too weak, or bypassed for optimum reception of strong signals. The amplifier is connected directly to the antenna element for the shortest signal path and lowest noise. To insure highest quality signal transmission, the antenna incorporates a threaded F-connector.
In order to determine the right antenna for your area please click here.
- Outstanding High-Definition TV Reception
- Is engineered specifically to optimize the performance of high definition television as well as analog television signals. The TV55's unique helical coil element allows for an unobtrusive design, yet without compromising the ability to capture lower frequency TV stations. The helical coil receives both UHF and VHF frequencies and provides exceptional reception at all frequencies.
- Total Installation Flexibility
Functions as both a high performance outdoor and indoor antenna. It's ideal for houses and apartments anywhere an unobtrusive yet high performance antenna is desired.
Thanks to its unique slim profile, weatherproof design, the TV55 can be installed under the eaves of a roof, on a window sill, on an outside wall, on a terrace or used as a roof top antenna. It easily mounts inside a house or apartment on a wall, in a closet or attic or any number of locations near or away from your TV.
- Durable, Weatherproof Design
- Designed for reliable performance the antenna is constructed from rustproof, high strength aluminum and hermetically sealed with a weatherproof polycarbonate housing, for protection from the most severe environmental conditions.