The TV3 antenna is a perfect primary or secondary set-top antenna in suburban or outlying areas. Offers the performance of a highquality amplified rabbit ear antenna with the convenience of an integrated video switch, creating a one-cable solution for a video game, DVD player, VCR or other video component.
- A 75 ohm coaxial cable and 75-300 ohm matching transformer is included to ensure compatibility with any television set, and a non-skid silicon base adds maximum stability.
- The antenna's low-noise broadband amplifier boosts weaker signals for maximum reception range and clarity. The amplifier features one-touch adjustment for all stations.
- TERk's patented selectable amplifier bypass prevents overmodulation of stronger incoming signals.
- Indoor television antennas are engineered with premium materials resulting in a durable, high-performance antenna that will look great on any TV for years to come.
- Adjustable, ultra low noise amplifier helps to boost distant signals, or turn down the boost to prevent stronger signals from overpowering the desired channel.
- Built-in Video Selector switch allows you to switch between broadcast TV and a video source, such as DVD, VCR or a video game.
- Non-skid silicon base ensures maximum stability on any set-top.