The Portacom COM-40FCS is a low-cost, complete wired intercom system that serves the production communication needs of video and film, broadcast sporting events, cable access television, houses of worship, and educational institutions.
The COM-40FCS is a two-channel wired intercom system, consisting of a central power supply, 4 beltpacks, featuring a volume control knob and call light, mic on/off and A/B channel select buttons, a branch box, and 4 single, noise-cancelling headsets, with an adjustable dynamic microphone. A rugged, foam-lined carrying case holds the system in place for transportation and storage.
The COM-40FCS offers support of up to twenty headsets, made possible by the use of separately purchased, additional branch-box expander units, and connections are made via standard 3-pin XLR cables. The system provides either AC or battery-powered operation, and the portable base station power supply may also be rackmounted.
- PC-100 PortaCom Two-channel Power Console
- Two channel power console with four outputs; powers up to 20 BP-200 beltpacks with purchase of additional branch box expander units
- Uses 6 D-cell batteries
- Powers 8-10 headsets for 6-8 hours
- Powers system via non-US (European) wall current
- H-200S Single Earpiece Headset
- Lo-Z dynamic mic and headphone with 6' cable and XLR-4 connector
- Noise-cancelling, adjustable dynamic microphone
- BP-200 Beltpack
- Small lightweight beltpack with volume control, A/B channel switch, mic on/off switch, call light and call button
- Has standard XLR-3 line connector and XLR-4 headset connector
- Rugged aluminum construction