From Audio Technica, the AEW-R5200 dual receiver is designed for use with the 5000 series wireless microphone system. The receiver features two independent receivers with 200 UHF selectable frequencies each, enabling two transmitters to operate simultaneously. Diversity reception minimizes drop-out and RF interference, resulting in the strongest possible reception.
The rear panel reveals independent balanced 1/4" Phone and balanced XLR outputs. A comprehensive back-lit LCD display reveals channel and frequency settings, signal status and transmitter battery status. The 5000 series enhanced features include IntelliScan which automatically sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers, and Dual Compandor circuitry which processes high and low frequency signal separately resulting in superior audio quality.
Note: For system compatibility, the component's frequency MUST match your existing system/component frequency.
- Dual Receiver Operation
- The AEW-R5200 features dual internal receivers that enable simultaneous operation of two transmitters.
- Frequency Agile
- The system operates on UHF frequencies allowing greater channel selection and range. The transmitter and receiver feature 200 user selectable channels.
- RJ45 Jack
- The Networn Interface connection enables software based remote control (included) with an external PC.
- Diversity Reception
- The AEW-R5200 receiver features dual internal receivers. The receivers relay between each-other, vying for the strongest reception while minimizing noise and signal drop-out.
- Blue Back-Lit LCD
- Both receiver and transmitters feature a comprehensive, white over blue background LCD display. The display provides radio frequency and channel information, battery and signal status.
- The IntelliScan feature automatically locates and sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers.