Winsted's 4-Bay System/85 Edit Console with TruForm Beveled Work Surface, Model J8123, comfortably houses two computer screens, a rackmount NTSC monitor, a VTR, and a CPU with external drives, as well as many other configurations.
The workstation includes two gently sloped, extra wide 12U cabinets built on 14U base units. (Extra wide bays are made to house 21.0" monitors, or other large non-rackmount components.)
A third, standard-width cabinet can hold rackmount electronics, while the last bay is a base unit useful for keeping a CPU, printer, and other computer peripherals. Because it's modular, you can also add more bays and accessories if your needs grow.
The 18.0" (45.72 cm) deep work surface is available in TruForm colors, and has a beveled edge. Top, side, and blank panels are finished with Winsted's Pearl Gray powder coat.
- Modular Design
- Winsted's smart modular components are well integrated, so your console can continue to grow and transform. Need to add another bay? Just purchase another pedestal and rack modules. You can also build corners, angled shelves, and racks of varying heights by combining different System/85 furniture pieces
- Cord Access Panel
- Flexibly route wires from your mouse, keyboard, and similar devices away from the work surface, keeping your desk neat. Unique foam pieces let cords through, but snug neatly against an upper panel for a gapless appearance
- Custom TruForm Colors
- In addition to Dove Grey, Truform work surfaces are available in Black, Slate Gray, White Nebula, Brushed Aluminum, Cherry Maple, Light Oak, and Swiss Pear Oak
- Space for Cables and Ventilation
- Consoles have open pedestals that let air flow and cables pass through. Vented side panels also contribute to thermal control
- Durable Kick Plate
- Winsted Pedestals include 18-gauge stainless steel kick plates to protect them from typical wear and tear
- Optional Wheels
- You can turn your console into a moveable workstation by purchasing optional Plate Casters (85782)