The Shure BETA 52A is a dynamic supercardioid instrument microphone designed for capturing kick drum, acoustic bass, bass amplifiers and other instruments with similar frequency response and sonic character. The BETA 52A features a contoured frequency response, customized for capturing signal registering at low frequencies. The microphone accurately captures the attacks that contribute to the "punch" of the signal. The super-cardioid polar pattern insures the highest possible gain before feedback while minimizing noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone. A built-in locking stand adapter with XLR input simplifies installation when placing inside of a kick drum and it's steel mesh grill protects the element form damage.
- Tailored Frequency Response
- The low frequency response make it more than suitable for bass drum, acoustic and electric bass capturing.
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- The supercardioid polar pattern delivers the highest possible signal before feedback while minimizing noise at the off axis sections of the microphone.
- Neodymium Magnet
- The Neodymium magnet delivers higher gain levels than that of standard element magnets.