The Shure BETA 56A is a dynamic super-cardioid dynamic instrument microphone designed for general instrument recording and sound reinforcement applications. The microphone features a tailored frequency response custom made for capturing toms, snare drums, guitar and bass amplifiers, brass, woodwinds and more. The BETA 56A features a super-cardioid polar pattern which rejects audio around the off-axis sections of the microphone. This ensures maximum gain before feed-back while minimizing noise and audio at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The capsule's Neodymium magnet provides maximum audio gain while providing a very low noise floor. A built-in stand mount provides quick and easy microphone placement.
- Tailored Frequency Response
- The tailored frequency response make the microphone more than suitable for toms, snare, brass, woodwinds, guitar and more.
- Super-Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The super-Cardioid polar pattern delivers the highest possible signal before feed-back while minimizing noise at the off axis sections of the microphone.
- Neodymium Magnet
- The Neodymium magnet delivers higher gain levels than that of standard element magnets.